Saturday 22 November 2008

N95 Must Haves: Panoman

I travel quite a bit due to the nature of my job. I used to bring my camera along on every trip. But due to my forgetful nature, and the bulkiness of the normal cameras, I stopped using them on my trips. Instead, I began to use my mobile phone camera, especially after I got my N95.

N95 must have one of the best phone cameras around. I feel that it is even better than many of the cheap digital cameras. It has a decent Carl Zeiss lens, 5M pixels resolution and intelligent image processing software built-in.

When traveling, many of my photos are scenery. Panorama pictures are the best to capture the landscape and the atmosphere of the new places that I visit. So far the best panorama software I found is Panoman. It is extremely easy to use: simple press start and move the handset horizontally, then press stop when you are done. The rest is handled by the Panoman software. Most importantly, the result is superb.

No comments: